Want to improve your process to facilitate better insights into your business' performance?
With analytical data, organizations are able to better manage and grow with
wiser decisions made, more efficient operations, greater profitability, and happier clients.
Selecting the suitable data analytical tool is vital for the success of your organization's digital transformation journey. Below are useful selection criteria which should be considered before any implementation.
• Guest and account logins • Product browsing before login • List-building • Easy-to-use search
Support B2B Customers
• Provide access to see special pricing • Make fast repurchases • Make payments • Request a quote through RFQ forms
Integrate with Sales Team
Provide access to account info and data:
• Purchase history • Transactional repeat business • Service calls • Custom discounting
Customer and company information is secure with:
•HTTPS •User IDs •Passwords
Customers are informed and supported with:
• Newsletter signup • Product recommendations • Targeted pop-ups
Integrate with your ERP
Ensures accurate and automatic updating of:
• Product information • Order and shipment details • Pricing • Inventory levels
An ERP embedded with data analytics solution bring signifiant impact to your core business processes. Deeper business insight empowers you to make smarter decisions that will positively impact your bottom line.
• Fast and easy monthly reporting
• Consolidations, comparisons, customized statements and permission-setting
Reduced reporting admin
Automatically report, analyze, and track numbers for legal and non-legal entities like branches, area departments, and specific product lines
Faster, better decision-making
• Single source of truth
• Always up to date
• No headache and errors from managing static spreadsheets
“Data is now more important than ever. We need a single source of truth, so every bit of data we have is going to funnel through our data analytics engine.
Now, we’ve got a myriad of dashboards and much more sophisticated forecasting. That’s really important in an environment like this.”
CEO | Stellar Industries
Epicor Data Analytics (EDA), helps companies turn their data stored in Epicor ERP into actionable insights. Non-technical users have instant access to data, taking them from easy-to-read dashboards to lightning-fast grids to detailed transactions in a few clicks or taps. With deeper insights into potentially massive amounts of their current and historical data, companies can grow by reducing cost, identifying new opportunities, supporting specific programs, and speeding up decision-making. Want to know more about Cloud ERP? Let Finsoft be your digital transformation partner!